Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Engineering Recording Sheet

I kept thinking about it and decided that my students really need a consistent way to plan and reflect on their engineering designs.  In my last post I had talked about creating a recording sheet that  would work for our gravity project- but that would just be a one time deal, right?  I need a sheet that goes along with the design process that I can use again and again.  So I made one!  I'm posting this today right after creating it- so I haven't tested it myself.  We do our STEM time on Friday afternoons and we all students have a half day this Friday so I won't get a chance to try it out until next Friday.  If you download and try it, let me know how it works!  Like the design process, I'm always willing to make improvements :) It's free in my TPT store for now.  Someday I'll make a few additions and you'll have to buy it- so get it while you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment