Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The good days...

Aren't there some days where you just LOOOVE teaching?  I mean, we all have to love teaching because we certainly don't do it for the money.  But there are some special days when I'm just in love with being a teacher.  My class is on track, my plans are done, everything is as caught up as it is ever going to be (oops, took a break to do attendance- NOW I'm caught up).  I get this shivery feeling sometimes that just sticks with me.  I guess my bucket is full today.

We've been talking about interesting words in class.  In fact, we talk about interesting words every day.  How do you manage these words in your class?  I keep small chart paper by my easel and write words until I fill up the paper, then we start a new sheet.  Here is my problem, the old paper goes on the wall and the words get dusty and forgotten.  I can't review all the words everyday (my kids love to find new words and we get quite a lot of suggestions every day).  So what do I do?  Well, what do you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment